Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Susan


So here is the delightful Susan, who wears outfits that match her trailer, and is willing to read my whole entire book and make comments.
She is all that and a bag of chips. We went to her house and she made us sausage BBQ and 2 different kinds of milkshakes. The kids followed her around like the Pied Piper, and I was tempted to as well.
When printing off a copy of the manuscript for Susan, I had a mini breakdown trying to put 26 chapters in order. Then my sweet husband swooped in with a stapler and saved the day. Now he knows what I'm really like when I'm writing. We have a fun, full house now (4 children, 2 parents, 2 grandparents) which leads to some rollicking games of 20 questions, but not a ton of writing time. Luckily Susan is still making me feel like progress is happening!

No comments: