Tuesday, June 5, 2007

When it rains it pours

Of course we decided that the right time to move all the furniture in our house was ....now. Leaving in four days, early pregnant (fatigue manifests as nausea), and lots of grading to do. So yes, we empty drawers and play musical bedrooms. One down, three to go. And no one needs as many pairs of tights as I apparently (previously unknown to me) have. I have fantasies of arson, of the house burning (with no one inside and all of our photos magically out) and then we just have to start over with clean corners, no clutter and an appropriate number of tights.
yikes.
It's been so long since I've had time for my fiction (since spring break) that I forget what happens in the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll torch your house if you incinerate my garage...